“S” SHAPED TILE HOOKS
COPPIBLOC for anchoring concave tiles
Conventional tile hooks
“S” shaped COPPIBLOC hooks are fesigned to join concave tiles together, thereby guaranteeing stability in any condition. COPPIBLOC hooks are used instead of mortar and polyurethane foam for fixing roof coverings.
Available in various types of material:
- Stainless steel strap
- 8×1.25 mm section copper strap
- 10×0.8 mm section prepainted T.M.
- 12×1 mm section prepainted R.S. RAL 3009
- 12×1 mm section copper
- 10×0.8 mm section light copper
- 8×0.8 mm section copper-plated stainless steel
COPPIBLOC is an OFFICINE RASERA trademark
Element made of prepainted sheet metal, stainless steel or copper, bent in a hook or double hook (“S” shaped) and used for anchoring concave tiles.