TURBOAIRY: under-ridge ventilation in a single piece.
TURBOAIRYis a ventilation module for horizontal and sloping ridges (diagonal). Available in a single piece 100 cm in length for quick and simple installation.
- It fits easily into the next element thanks to the 2 cm overlap.
- Prevents water from infiltrating into the ventilation chamber.
- It blends in with any kind of roof covering, in both new and old concave tiles, flat tiles made of cotto or cement, corrugated slabs, etc.
- The air outlet section of over 400 cm2/m guarantees the maximum degree of ventilation.
- Ideal in wooden roofs with double ventilation.
- Long lasting and maintenance-free.
- Simple and rapid to install.
TURBOAIRY is an OFFICINE RASERA trademark
Diagram of air outlet in wooden roofs.
Diagram of air outlet in hollow-core concrete roofs.
Ventilation module for the horizontal or sloping (diagonal) ridge line in ventilated roofs (air outlet over 400 cm²/m) in a single element 100 cm in length. Made of galvanized sheet metal coated with UV-resistant RAL 8017 brown polyester powder paint for outdoor use, aluminium or pre-painted sheet metal.