Universal under-ridge ventilation
TURBOAIRYFLY: a single element for ventilating all types of roof.
TURBOAIRYFLY is the advanced ridge ventilation element.
- It is a universal module for concave and flat tiles of all shapes and sizes, for horizontal and sloping (diagonal) roofs. Simple and quick to install.
- The air outlet section of over 400 cm2/m guarantees the maximum degree of ventilation.
- It has adhesive “wings” made of pleated and painted aluminium that adhere perfectly to the roof, preventing water driven by the wind from infiltrating into the under-roof.
- It consists of two separate parts (support and cover) that allow the height to be adjusted so as to adapt to different types of concave and flat tiles.
- It makes cutting and positioning the roofing components easier, particularly on hipped roofs, since the cover is applied during a successive phase.
TURBOAIRFLY is an OFFICINE RASERA trademark
Supplied with 4 (four) Ø 4.8×80 mm self-perforating screws
with steel/rubber sealing washer
to fasten the cover to the support.